|02/01/21||New Product: Feather-Lite Battery|
|01/12/21||Legend Car FZ09 radiator mounting rule update #11121-1:|
|12/18/20||BANDOLERO HOOSIER TIRE RULES|
|10/26/20||Bandolero Engine Seals|
|09/16/20||TIRE RULES FOR THE 2020 LEGEND CAR NATIONALS|
|07/31/20||2020 Radiator Mounting|
BANDOLERO HOOSIER TIRE RULES
Friday, December 18, 2020
The Bandolero Hoosier tire is intended to be raced as it is delivered by US Legends.
Cutting, Grinding, Buffing, Soaking, Softening, Needling the Hoosier tire is not permitted.
- The minimum softness (cold) of the Bandolero Hoosier tire is 62 points on the durometer (any tire found under this number will be confiscated & sent to INEX for lab testing and possible further penalties).
- The minimum tread depth will be measured using the tread depth indicator holes in the face of the tread. If a tire wears flush with these tread depth indicator holes in two spots in a row (side by side or around the tire), that tire will be considered illegal.
- The tread depth (across the tire) must be no more than 1/32 of an inch different from side to side or outside to inside.
- The minimum tire & wheel combination weight is 10 lbs.
- If any of the above listed tire violations are found, that car will be disqualified from the event the tire was used in.