In order to receive points at an INEX Sanctioned event, you must be an INEX Member. All members 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign up as an associate member, assuming responsibility for the minor.
Are you a new member? Here are a few things to remember…
- Please write NEATLY. If we can't read your writing, we can't enter to correct information.
- Memberships CANNOT be sent via email or fax. The original document must be mailed in, or submitted to your local track or authorized USLCI dealer.
- If this is your first time submitting a membership application for a minor, please submit a colored copy of the minor's birth certificate. We will keep this document on file for upcoming years.
- Page 7 on the membership page is THE MOST IMPORTANT page on the minor's membership form. Please more sure each parent's signature is notarized
- If a parent no longer has parental rights or is deceased, please attach proper papers. This includes court documents or a death certificate.
- Finally, if the driver is 17 or younger they MUST have a parent or guardian as an associate member.
Membership forms can be mail here:
5245 NC Hwy 49 South
Harrisburg, NC 28075
For more information regarding memberships, please contact Brittany Beck at 704-455-3896 OR BBeck@uslegendcars.com