To receive points at an INEX Sanctioned event, you must be an INEX Member. All members 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign up as an associate member, assuming responsibility for the minor.

Are you a new member? Here are a few things to remember…

  1. Please write NEATLY. If we can't read your writing, we can't enter the correct information.
  2. Memberships CANNOT be sent via email or fax. The original document must be mailed in, or submitted to your local track or authorized USLCI dealer.
  3. If this is your first time submitting a membership application for a minor, please submit a colored copy of the minor's birth certificate. We will keep this document on file for upcoming years.
  4. Page 8 on the membership page is THE MOST IMPORTANT page on the minor's membership form. Please make sure each parent's signature is notarized.
  5. If a parent no longer has parental rights or is deceased, please attach proper papers. This includes court documents or a death certificate.
  6. Finally, if the driver is 17 or younger they MUST have a parent or guardian as an associate member.

Membership forms can be mailed here:

ATTN: Memberships
5245 NC Hwy 49 South
Harrisburg, NC 28075

For more information regarding memberships, please contact Brittany Beck at 704-455-3896 OR