To receive points at an INEX Sanctioned event, you must be an INEX Member. All members 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign up as an associate member, assuming responsibility for the minor.
Are you a new member? Here are a few things to remember…
- Please write NEATLY. We want to make sure we have the correct contact information!
- Memberships CANNOT be sent via email or fax. The original document must be mailed in, or submitted to an INEX or local track official or to an authorized USLCI dealer.
- If this is your first time submitting a membership application for a minor, please submit a colored copy of the minor's birth certificate. We will keep this document on file for upcoming years.
- Page 13 of the membership application is THE MOST IMPORTANT page on the minor's membership form. Please make sure each parent or guardians’ signature is notarized. Your membership will not be active if page 8 is completed incorrectly.
- If a parent no longer has parental rights or is deceased, please attach proper papers. This includes court documents or a death certificate.
- If the driver is 17 years of age or younger they MUST have a parent or guardian sign up as an associate member. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Points will NOT be awarded until the membership application is properly completed! There is a checklist located at the bottom of the first page of the application. Please review the information before submitting to make sure everything is done correctly!
- ALL MEMBERS, MINORS AND ADULTS MUST SIGN THEIR COVID WAIVERS. THEY ARE PAGES 2-6 FOR MINORS AND PAGES 5-6 FOR ADULTS.
If you have any questions please contact Brittany Beck by phone 704-455-6637 or email [email protected]
Membership forms can be mailed here:
5245 NC Hwy 49 South
Harrisburg, NC 28075
For more information regarding memberships, please contact Brittany Beck at 704-455-3896 OR [email protected]