2022 INEX rulebook changes
(the 2022 INEX rulebook will go into effect on March 1, 2021)
Legend car & bandolero car:
- The circle track points season is from February 10th through October 2nd.
- The legal helmet date will change to 2015 & newer.
- The fuel-specific gravity rule will change to .700 to .770 @ 60 degrees f.
- Only Hoosier tires will be allowed TO BE USED ON LEGEND CARS & BANDOLERO CARS at all INEX sanctioned events.
- Seats modified from the manufacturers' design will not be permitted.
- The US Legend Cars international feather-lite, lithium battery (as delivered by US legends) is permitted.
- The use of the USLCI “long” exhaust/muffler system (as delivered by uslci) is permitted & may be required by some racetracks.
- Beadlock wheels will be permitted to be used on all four corners of a legend car for dirt track racing.
- THE STOCK / UN-CUT PLASTIC CARBURETOR SPACER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR “RESTRICTED” BANDOLERO ENGINES (ENGINES USING THE BLUE OR RED RESTRICTOR PLATE).
- THE NEW “GPS” BANDOLERO WHEEL WILL BE CONSIDERED STOCK & WILL BE ALLOWED FOR USE ON ALL BANDOLERO CARS.