2021 INEX rulebook changes
(the 2021 INEX rulebook will go into effect on March 1, 2021)
Legend Car & Bandolero car:
- The circle track points season is from February 8 through October 3.
- The helmet rules will remain the same during the 2021 season. however, after the 2021 season, the 2010 rated helmets will no longer be permitted.
- The digital gauge rule has been clarified (as posted during the 2020 season).
- The tire specifications have been added (as posted during the 2020 season).
- The minimum wheel & tire weights have been added.
- The car weight minimums have been added for each “tire & engine” combination.
- The use of the “long” exhaust system (as delivered by USLCI) has been approved and may be required by some tracks.
- The bandolero carburetor spacer rule has been added (as posted during the 2020 season).